Sunday, January 01, 2006

Christmas Report

J-Dub is having a fantastic time while back in the States. He was able to see almost everyone he could and spent some qt with the fam. But the trip was not without mishaps. He and his fam escaped the rains and floods after narrowly fleeing the Russian River and heading up to Sacramento. The trip (which usually takes 2 hours) totaled 6 hours. There was stop and go traffic along Highway 80 up til the point where the whole West bound lanes were submersed in water and spilling over into the East bound lanes. I've never seen anything like that before on Highway 80.

But we are alright now, and I just got a new 30 gig iPod with the Video capabilities. Yes, I hate Apple, but I capitulated. I must admit it's pretty sweet.

Pictures of the trip are on the way...

~ J-Dub

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home