Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm going, going, back, back, to Cali, Cali...

... and Bear is going back to Cambodia for the holidays. I can't wait. In two hours I will check through the biggest damnicle bag ever packed. It contains all my work related advertising and close to 20,000 gifts. Is it worth it? I don't know. The best travelling advice I've ever received was from my brother Phil just before I left for Europe for 6 months. He said to me, "Bring half as much stuff as you think you need, and twice as much money as you think you need." His wisdom should be in a book.

Bear-Bear is now in Cambodia where he'll stay for Christmas before heading up to Laos and then back to BKK for New Years. Despite all his travels, he somehow he managed to extend his Abercrombie contract until 2006. I think they like the fact that he's a world traveller. Beautiful people travel too.....

~ J- Dub

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home