Monday, December 12, 2005

Engrish Text Messages

These random text messages have been sent to our phones from people we know. In no way have they been changed to protect the identity of the senders:

Received Dec 9 at 20:51:29
"Hi! V r friend. v e a good time. I am vere happy. If u v e if you have sth. I can help pls call me all the time."

Received Dec 4 at 23:01:43
"Doodnight and I will dream to you"

Received Dec 4 at 22:18:05
"Hi tonigst i not can go outside pe cause nowi i m staying at my parent"

Received Dec 2 at 22:12:51
"So this sucks- there are 4 girls, the damn taxi didnt know where to go, we got out, i had to pay, we are in new taxi and they still dont know where to go and they are all shouting in Thai. Bear Bear is not amused. I just need a drink!"

Received Nov 30 at 22:07:49
Hi. Where are you now? I thing of you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home