Monday, November 28, 2005

Pardon Me Sir, Where Can I Yak?


Go ahead, take a guess what this glorious invention is. How about a hint: It's too big to be used as sit down toilet, yet too low to be a sink. There's no door to enclose it. It can flush, and there's a facet connected to the side.

Well the first time I saw one of these things was in the men's restroom in a large restaurant in Bangkok. Stumped, my Thai friend explained that it was used to puke in. Tell me that's not awesome. It's a designated puke tank equipt with running water. And clever as the Thai's are, it's at the perfect height (pertched on a wee ledge) so if you bend over in normal puking fashion, your stream will be a direct hit. And it's wide enough to avoid any spillage on the sides. Why aren't these more common in Nascar tracks, fraternities, and college dorms?

Brilliant.... Sheer brilliance right here.

I didn't drink enough to try it out.

~ J-dub

3 Comments:

Blogger Cali Thais said...

I saw it and it really was that awesome!
~Bear

Monday, November 28, 2005 6:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! We need to rent one of those for the next Jo-tel party.

Monday, November 28, 2005 2:02:00 PM  
Blogger The Puma said...

I wish we'd had one of those at the house when I was a pledge. How do people manage to fill and clog toilets with vomit? I know not, but it happened many a time and I was left to deal with the aftermath. I'm more of an outside puker myself, so an invention such as this would be of little use to me. Novel though. Quite.

Monday, November 28, 2005 7:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home