Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Incredible Niece, Part I


First, I'd like to say that Callie is very appreciative of all the lovely gifts she received for her first birthday... and that those of you who didn't get around to it should probably make up for it next year, or Christmas... or both.

Yes, it's true. Little Callie Sita Ross is in fact 1 year old and we've all grown quite attached to the little one. Here are a couple pics from the big birthday bash about a month ago...

Here J-Dub and C enjoy a little birthday breakfast.


Later in the day, the good stuff comes out - cake and presents. Lots and lots of presents for a very little person. In fact, if I were the jeolous type of person, I think there were about 47 reasons to be jeolous, all wrapped up in clowns, balloons, flowers, puppies, and ribbons. But, lucky for Callie, I got over my love for Fisher Price toys a couple months ago.


As the cake got passed around, people let the sugar get to their heads. Here's a moment when Callie heard one of the grown-ups say a naughty word... guess we'll have to start being a little more careful.

With one year under her belt, we all can't wait to see what surprises she'll have for us!

~Bear

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is too cute for words!

Saturday, August 26, 2006 12:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this post!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home