Friday, June 16, 2006

All that jelly and no toast

Bear and I just got back from a night out at RCA, and boy do I wish I had brought a digi camera. I swear I have never seen so many hot Thai girls in one place at the same time. Usually walking down any given street in Bangkok roughly 1 out of 13 girls catches my eye. But tonight was different. Way different. We're talking 1 in 2. Outrageous. Strictly speaking, crazy hot Thai ass everywhere.

The Blizz and I found ourselves hungry and in need of booze as the night started. The internet prooved (as it usually does.... what did people do before the internet? I try to remember those fond days..) to yield the much needed source of hot ass enlightenment. We found RCA. It's a strip of bars / discos packed full of young, hot Thai girls. Not heaven, but close.

Having a girlfriend now, I upheld my respectable character by making the peanut butter jelly sandwich which I made upon arrival at cosa del Cali Thais the highlight of the night. It almost surpassing the hot ass.

~ J-Dub

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home