Friday, October 13, 2006

The Platapus is Forced to Retreat to Back to Her Semi-Aquatic Habitat

Pictured above is the Platapus beside Barrett's now ex-girlfriend. From day one I was telling Bear this girl was trouble, and ultimately her slip about stealing his sperm led to her demise.

I started calling this girl the platatus when I noticed that every time she didn't understand something in English, she would pucker up her lips to such an amazing resemblence to a platapus that the name was born. Add that to the fact that she misunderstood just about everything I said, and wow - you've got a nick-name that sticks almost as well as the PUMA.

I want to make this point clear - this tale is not just a humorous anecdote but it also serves as an archetype example of just how crazy Thai girls are.

I'm just glad Bear escaped unscathed. Good for you Bear.

~ J-dub

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a good nickname, and a homely girl. To mention her in the same sentence as such a noble beast as the platypus is ignonimious to platypi everywhere.

Thursday, October 19, 2006 3:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home