Sunday, October 01, 2006

Phases of Faces


As J-Dubb kicks it in Cali, Bear is left to his own devices. And this being the case, he finds ways to amuse himself, and befuddle his ever-curious neighbors...

Allow me to take a step back. About a month ago, I decided that I should grow my hair out longer again, or grow a beard. The problem was I couldn't decide what to do, so I started down the path towards both. After a short while, I concluded I could grow my hair out at any point, but I wasn't likely to go through the unsightly stage that resides between stubble and beard anytime soon again. With this in my head, I went to the barber, and the beard kept growing.

Then, I quickly realized that long hair could have still be presentable and handsome, and facial hair... not. So, time to begin my project of chopping it down to size, one day at a time over the course of about one week.

It's amazing how facial hair can change the appearance of someone from bearded nature-lover, to punk cage fighter, to Latte-drinking suburbanite, to bad-ass red-neck, to Mad Dog. All in a day's work people, all in a day's work. The best was leaving my home each day and seeing the looks of perplextion on my nosy-neighbor's face.





Lesson learned: boredom leads to stupid things.

~Bear

3 Comments:

Blogger Cali Thais said...

I just love how you use any excuse to take pictures of yourself. ~ J-dub

Monday, October 09, 2006 4:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bear is good at providing sexual fantasies...to young girls...young thai girls ready for baby making

Thursday, October 12, 2006 3:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would probably not grow facial hair again.

Saturday, October 14, 2006 2:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home