Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Engrish Text Messages

J-Dub has received some doozie text messages recently from a few girls.

"Dear John, how r u? what r u doing? Have hard work? Don't forget takecare ur & be careful always.Since i at Robinson with Kie. I want u been there with me. But i know u'v job. It'ok. Hope we can together next time. I miss u much. I know have not longtime 4we meet again bcoz,u must working travel around 2month.I hope u'll not forget me.I really want u can stay beside me & can spend time with me on 17Nov my birthday.Umm,But u'v job.I sadly 4that.How can do?Or only..."

...linked text...

"i get dream 4 that,4our time on my birthday.! I miss u so.!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the fuck????

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 12:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home