Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's Hammertime: Double Exclamation Point

There will always be a soft place in my heart for Hammer (formerly known as MC Hammer). His CD along with DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, were my first two CD's I ever owned. I always thought the latter was the better of my choice, but there's just something about Hammer that makes you want to dance. I mean, get down and hump the floor, dance.

Well, the good Hammer has a blog. Thoughly entertaining and enthousiastic is the good Hammer's blog. Just take for instance this comment from eddie green:

"Hammer, i'm english, i live in bath, england, and have a 7" copy of can't touch this. it's amazing. thank you."

Wow, Eddie, that's a lot of personal information for anyone, especially the Hammer.

~ J-dub

1 Comments:

Blogger Cali Thais said...

Bear: Yeah... I think 7" is a record.

J-Dub: Dude, I've seen plenty of films where 7" is big, but not a record. Then again... is been in cartoon format.

Brandon: You mean 7" of "wreck her"

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home