Monday, February 20, 2006

The Cali Thais [ Heart ] Karl Pilkington

Despite my neverending aversion of Apple*, I recently got an iPod for my Birthday, and have since been sucked into the world of iTunes. I have to admit that some of the Podcasts are pretty sweet, and one of the best is the Ricky Gervais Show, which features three dudes - Ricky Gervais from the BBC Comedy "The Office", Steve Merchant, and an umemployed radio producer, named Karl Pilkington. If you haven't heard of this show, I implore you to check it out. Pilkington is hilarious. So hilarious, in fact, that I could eat a knob at night.

~ J-Dub

*Apple is gay. It's science.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephy Pool said...

You bite your blashpemous tounge!!!

Monday, February 20, 2006 8:57:00 PM  
Blogger Stephy Pool said...

putting the sin back in single, eh? Sounds like a ses pot of herpes and weird thai desieses that I dont even know about yet. cool though. But really, what can you expect from a couple of guys who live in Bang cock. Ru Row... is there something you need to tell the class??

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 2:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home