Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Ode to Steven


Justice walks where the criminals are many,
Out there with them all,
You right wrongs a plenty
So calm, so quick, so tall.

They say the good are few and in between,
and that only God can judge a man,
But your kung fu is plain mean
I've seen part of Attack Force, damn.


Chief hanker chief with the pool ball
is my sweet nickname for you,
Because no matter big or small,
Biker dudes' teeth are reduced to two.

I defend your masterpieces and art,
when only Korean One plays your films, Geez,
Quick with the trump card,
Like haven't you seen Under Siege?

When you get mad,
Would-be felons run for the hills,
You don't say anything, it's rad,
I'm so jealous, where can I learn your skills?

Best wishes to you and your band,
I'm your biggest fan,
I haven't heard any of your shit
but I'm sure it's legit.

Goin' loco on your solos,
Serenading all da' ladies with your ballads,
No matter fast or slow,
Chicks love you like Vegans love salads.

In the face of adversity
I respect how you're so calm,
throughout any calamity,
That's why I love lightningdrink.com

~ J-Dub

3 Comments:

Blogger Cali Thais said...

ok, nobody else is saying it, but I know they are all thinking it... freakin awesome. Way to give credit where credit is due. What would America be without its superstars like Steven Segall, Chuck Norris, and David Hasstelhoff. Real American Heroes. J-Dub, your words touch our very souls.

~Bear

Thursday, July 12, 2007 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Cali Thais said...

Oh sweet Bear, someone should write an ode to you. Or maybe you should do it yourself (if and only if you included self-portraits).

Friday, July 13, 2007 3:20:00 AM  
Blogger Cali Thais said...

.... and you'd have to create your own sports drink.

Again, visit Segal's own "Asian Experience Engergy Drink" at
lightningdrink.com

~ J-Dub

Friday, July 13, 2007 3:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home