Friday, January 26, 2007

A Mugging in Bangkok

Lately there have been an increase in reports of muggings and kidnappings in Bangkok. Your very own correspondent was recently a victim of such brutality at the hands of the infamous "Beer Monster," pictured at left.

My tramatic experience is outlined below. I was:
  • Held against my will
  • Wasn't allowed to eat food
  • Instead, forced to drink excessively
  • Humiliated by being forced to dance in public
  • Brain washed to believe that certain members of the opposite sex were more attractive and interesting than reality would prove
  • Had my sleep stollen from me
  • Had a pounding head ache the next day - leading me to believe I was also physically beaten as well
  • Had large sums of money stollen from my wallet without my knowledge

If you've experienced some or all of these, then you too may have been a victim of the Beer Monster. I hope that this will serve as a reminder to all of us the importance of being vigilant after the sun goes down, as the Beer Monster can strike anywhere, any time.

~Bear


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dork

Saturday, February 03, 2007 4:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home