Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Allow Me to Dispell a Few Rumors

Ok, so you've been kept up to date from one man's perspective. Don't get me wrong, Big Dub has a good head on his shoulders, but I don't know that I agree 100% with all that has been said. You see, Dub is over here saying that I do my damnedest to obstruct his potential for meeting girls. On the contrary - I work very hard to try to meet girls to hang out with. Here is the way it works: I prefer knowing for sure there will be cool girls to hang out with when we go out, and Dub prefers to take his chances once out and about. That's all fine and dandy, I think that way can work well too, but what he seems to be counting on is that there will be someone worth while at the bar who is not with dude. And you see, if quality ladies are hard to come by, then the drinks keep going down until suddenly quality is not an issue. Don't misunderstand me, I am not saying that The Dub-Dub has low standards; it's more that he believes in the theory of "all boats float with the rising tide" of beer in his belly. I will agree, however, that last Saturday night ended up being one hell of a funny night of too much alcohol and no luck with girls for the both of us...

Now on to the bigger issues. Right now Dubster is cracking me up with yet more of his crazy antics. Let's just say he does a wonderful rendition of Margarita Ville. I highly recommend checking it out if you get the chance. It is moments like this that make me so glad that he decided to get on that plane. Hey, there aren't many people you can live with, work with, and spend basically all of your free time with, and still enjoy their company. Some people might call it heterosexual life partner - and I can see where they are going with it, but I just think, "Hey, we're family!"

~Bear~

2 Comments:

Blogger The Puma said...

John definately has low standards.

Friday, September 09, 2005 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Cali Thais said...

low is a just relative term, puma.

Monday, September 19, 2005 10:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home