Wednesday, August 24, 2005

No English Television -- Good thing for the Sopranos


Fuckin' A - I miss good old American television. The BET with breakfast, The Shield on Tuesdays, and an occasional Meet the Press on Sunday. Well to fill that void, enter the magic wonder of DVDs. Our cousin gave us Season One and Two of The Sopranos and let me tell you, this show kicks ass. I had have always heard good things about it, but seriously, it's on the level of The Shield. And the best way to watch it is unmistakably on DVD (or perhaps Tivo).

Total episodes viewed thus far: 7.
Total episodes produced thus far produced: 52.

- Dubski

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love The Sopranos..the next season will be their last :( All the tv shows are coming out on DVD's now..great huh? oh..thanks for stopping by my blog..and I totally understand and agree with your comment about cambodians and the wrath of Pol Pot..thank god they are coming into their own now.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 2:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home