Monday, July 25, 2005

Choosing the blog name

was probably the hardest thing thing to come up with. When Bear and I were traveling through S.E.A. (South East Asia) we would say, "Dude, I got a great name for the blog..." Two minutes later, "Bro, I got one...." through so many places that we finally had to choose one or this damn thing would never have existed. The runners up included:

- All Thai'd Up
- From Rice to Riches (which funny enough is a restaurant nearby)
- The S.E.A. Men
- Just Cuz
- Family Thais
- Keep it in the Family
- It's One Crasian World
- Many, many more

In the end, we just had to choose. We are happy to take suggestions, and we assure we will read every last one and do everything in our power to keep the name we choose.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boogerness said...

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed reading it very much!

I found it while on Facebook.

Saturday, December 26, 2009 7:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home